UNIT 2.10 Using the Structure-Function Linkage Database to Characterize Functional Domains in Enzymes
Published Online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Brown, S. and Babbitt, P. 2006. Using the Structure-Function Linkage Database to Characterize Functional Domains in Enzymes. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 13:2.10:2.10.1–2.10.16.
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2006
- Published Print: FEB 2006
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (12 DEC 2014)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!