UNIT 4.8 Using N-SCAN or TWINSCAN to Predict Gene Structures in Genomic DNA Sequences
Published Online: 1 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
van Baren, M. J., Koebbe, B. C. and Brent, M. R. 2007. Using N-SCAN or TWINSCAN to Predict Gene Structures in Genomic DNA Sequences. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 20:4.8:4.8.1–4.8.16.
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2007
- Published Print: DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!