UNIT 6.3 Getting a Tree Fast: Neighbor Joining, FastME, and Distance-Based Methods
Published Online: 1 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Desper, R. and Gascuel, O. 2006. Getting a Tree Fast: Neighbor Joining, FastME, and Distance-Based Methods. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 15:6.3:6.3.1–6.3.28.
- Published Online: 1 OCT 2006
- Published Print: SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!