UNIT 8.16 Using ProHits to Store, Annotate, and Analyze Affinity Purification–Mass Spectrometry (AP-MS) Data
Published Online: 1 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Liu, G., Zhang, J., Choi, H., Lambert, J.-P., Srikumar, T., Larsen, B., Nesvizhskii, A. I., Raught, B., Tyers, M. and Gingras, A.-C. 2012. Using ProHits to Store, Annotate, and Analyze Affinity Purification–Mass Spectrometry (AP-MS) Data. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 39:8.16:8.16.1–8.16.32.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!