UNIT 9.4 Using Relational Databases for Improved Sequence Similarity Searching and Large-Scale Genomic Analyses
Published Online: 1 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Mackey, A. J. and Pearson, W. R. 2004. Using Relational Databases for Improved Sequence Similarity Searching and Large-Scale Genomic Analyses. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 7:9.4:9.4.1–9.4.25.
- Published Online: 1 OCT 2004
- Published Print: SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!