UNIT 13.26 Metaproteomics: Extracting and Mining Proteome Information to Characterize Metabolic Activities in Microbial Communities
Published Online: 17 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Abraham, P. E., Giannone, R. J., Xiong, W. and Hettich, R. L. 2014. Metaproteomics: Extracting and Mining Proteome Information to Characterize Metabolic Activities in Microbial Communities. Current Protocols in Bioinformatics. 46:13.26:13.26.1–13.26.14.
- Published Online: 17 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!