Relationships Between Teachers and Children
Part Three. Sociocultural, Instructional, and Relational Processes
Published Online: 15 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Handbook of Psychology
How to Cite
Pianta, R. C., Hamre, B. and Stuhlman, M. 2003. Relationships Between Teachers and Children. Handbook of Psychology. Three:10:199–234.
- Published Online: 15 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!