Mechanisms of Water Adsorption on Carbons
Physics and Chemistry of Water
Published Online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Gauden, P. A., Terzyk, A. P., Rychlicki, G., Furmaniak, S., WesoŁowski, R. P., Wiśniewski, M. and Kowalczyk, P. 2005. Mechanisms of Water Adsorption on Carbons. Water Encyclopedia. 4:400–404.
- Published Online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!