Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program genetic linkage study of schizophrenia: Ascertainment methods and sample description
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 342–347, 12 June 2000
How to Cite
Tsuang, M. T., Faraone, S. V., Bingham, S., Young, K., Prabhudesai, S., Haverstock, S. L., Mena, F., Menon, A. S., Pepple, J., Johnson, J., Baldwin, C., Weiss, D. and Collins, J. (2000), Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program genetic linkage study of schizophrenia: Ascertainment methods and sample description. Am. J. Med. Genet., 96: 342–347. doi: 10.1002/1096-8628(20000612)96:3<342::AID-AJMG21>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1999
- Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!