A genome screen of maximum number of drinks as an alcoholism phenotype
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Substance Use and Disorder
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 632–637, 9 October 2000
How to Cite
Saccone, N. L., Kwon, J. M., Corbett, J., Goate, A., Rochberg, N., Edenberg, H. J., Foroud, T., Li, T.-K., Begleiter, H., Reich, T. and Rice, J. P. (2000), A genome screen of maximum number of drinks as an alcoholism phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 96: 632–637. doi: 10.1002/1096-8628(20001009)96:5<632::AID-AJMG8>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 1999
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U10AA08403
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: 1 P41 RR03655
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH17104, MH37685
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA07261
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke; NINDS-NSADA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!