Genetic and environmental influences on behavioral disinhibition
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Substance Use and Disorder
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 684–695, 9 October 2000
How to Cite
Young, S. E., Stallings, M. C., Corley, R. P., Krauter, K. S. and Hewitt, J. K. (2000), Genetic and environmental influences on behavioral disinhibition. Am. J. Med. Genet., 96: 684–695. doi: 10.1002/1096-8628(20001009)96:5<684::AID-AJMG16>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 1999
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA-11015
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-43899
- Veterans Affairs Medical Research Center. Grant Number: V544P-3828
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!