The homozygous C677T mutation in the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene is a genetic risk factor for migraine
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 762–764, 4 December 2000
How to Cite
Kowa, H., Yasui, K., Takeshima, T., Urakami, K., Sakai, F. and Nakashima, K. (2000), The homozygous C677T mutation in the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene is a genetic risk factor for migraine. Am. J. Med. Genet., 96: 762–764. doi: 10.1002/1096-8628(20001204)96:6<762::AID-AJMG12>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 1999
- a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 10770288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!