Tomoe Okano was a research student at Science University of Tokyo
An association study between polymorphisms of L1CAM gene and schizophrenia in a Japanese sample
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Phenotypes and Statistical Analysis of Complex Traits
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 99–104, 8 January 2001
How to Cite
Kurumaji, A., Nomoto, H., Okano, T. and Toru, M. (2001), An association study between polymorphisms of L1CAM gene and schizophrenia in a Japanese sample. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 99–104. doi: 10.1002/1096-8628(20010108)105:1<99::AID-AJMG1071>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2000
- the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!