Simulation of dental microwear: Characteristic traces by opal phytoliths give clues to ancient human dietary behavior
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 124–138, February 2001
How to Cite
Gügel, I. L., Grupe, G. and Kunzelmann, K.-H. (2001), Simulation of dental microwear: Characteristic traces by opal phytoliths give clues to ancient human dietary behavior. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 114: 124–138. doi: 10.1002/1096-8644(200102)114:2<124::AID-AJPA1012>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1999
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!