Challenging the myth of exercise-induced lymphedema following breast cancer: A series of case reports
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 95–98, June 2000
How to Cite
Harris, S. R. and Niesen-Vertommen, S. L. (2000), Challenging the myth of exercise-induced lymphedema following breast cancer: A series of case reports. J. Surg. Oncol., 74: 95–98. doi: 10.1002/1096-9098(200006)74:2<95::AID-JSO3>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2000
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2000
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.