Simulation of the effect of wind speedup in the formation of transverse dune fields
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 905–918, August 2000
How to Cite
Momiji, H., Carretero-González, R., Bishop, S. R. and Warren, A. (2000), Simulation of the effect of wind speedup in the formation of transverse dune fields. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 25: 905–918. doi: 10.1002/1096-9837(200008)25:8<905::AID-ESP112>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2000
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!