Contemporary rates of chemical denudation and atmospheric CO2 sequestration in glacier basins: an Arctic perspective
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 1447–1471, December 2000
How to Cite
Hodson, A., Tranter, M. and Vatne, G. (2000), Contemporary rates of chemical denudation and atmospheric CO2 sequestration in glacier basins: an Arctic perspective. Earth Surf. Process. Landforms, 25: 1447–1471. doi: 10.1002/1096-9837(200012)25:13<1447::AID-ESP156>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2000
- NERC. Grant Number: GT4/90/AAPS/53
- University of Oxford
- University of Sheffield
- Nuffield Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- The Norwegian Research Council
- Norwegian polar Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 13/90, 5/91, 27/92
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!