Expression of heat-shock protein Hsp25 in mouse purkinje cells during development reveals novel features of cerebellar compartmentation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 429, Issue 1, pages 7–21, 1 January 2001
How to Cite
Armstrong, C. L., Krueger-Naug, A. M. R., Currie, R. W. and Hawkes, R. (2001), Expression of heat-shock protein Hsp25 in mouse purkinje cells during development reveals novel features of cerebellar compartmentation. J. Comp. Neurol., 429: 7–21. doi: 10.1002/1096-9861(20000101)429:1<7::AID-CNE2>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2000
- the Medical Research Council of Canada
- the Heart and Stroke Foundation of New Brunswick
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!