This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Sensory organ generation in the chicken inner ear: Contributions of Bone morphogenetic protein 4, Serrate1, and Lunatic fringe†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2000
Published 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 424, Issue 3, pages 509–520, 28 August 2000
How to Cite
Cole, L. K., Le Roux, I., Nunes, F., Laufer, E., Lewis, J. and Wu, D. K. (2000), Sensory organ generation in the chicken inner ear: Contributions of Bone morphogenetic protein 4, Serrate1, and Lunatic fringe. J. Comp. Neurol., 424: 509–520. doi: 10.1002/1096-9861(20000828)424:3<509::AID-CNE8>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2000
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!