Development of ganglion cell topography in the postnatal cochlea
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 425, Issue 3, pages 436–446, 25 September 2000
How to Cite
Echteler, S. M. and Nofsinger, Y.C. (2000), Development of ganglion cell topography in the postnatal cochlea. J. Comp. Neurol., 425: 436–446. doi: 10.1002/1096-9861(20000925)425:3<436::AID-CNE8>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1999
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: R01DC00493
- E. Mortimer Newlin Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!