Age-related decreases in GTP-cyclohydrolase-I immunoreactive neurons in the monkey and human substantia nigra
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 426, Issue 4, pages 534–548, 30 October 2000
How to Cite
Chen, E.-Y., Kallwitz, E., Leff, S. E., Cochran, E. J., Mufson, E. J., Kordower, J. H. and Mandel, R. J. (2000), Age-related decreases in GTP-cyclohydrolase-I immunoreactive neurons in the monkey and human substantia nigra. J. Comp. Neurol., 426: 534–548. doi: 10.1002/1096-9861(20001030)426:4<534::AID-CNE3>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2000
- NSAG. Grant Number: 16765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!