A mixed quantum mechanics/molecular mechanics (QM/MM) method for large-scale modeling of chemistry in protein environments
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Special Issue: Quantum Chemical Methods for Large Molecules
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 1442–1457, December 2000
How to Cite
Murphy, R. B., Philipp, D. M. and Friesner, R. A. (2000), A mixed quantum mechanics/molecular mechanics (QM/MM) method for large-scale modeling of chemistry in protein environments. J. Comput. Chem., 21: 1442–1457. doi: 10.1002/1096-987X(200012)21:16<1442::AID-JCC3>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2000
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2000
- Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM-40526
- Division of Research Resources via the Columbia Center for Biomolecular Simulation. Grant Number: P41-RR06892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!