Abnormal vitamin B6 metabolism in alkaline phosphatase knock-out mice causes multiple abnormalities, but not the impaired bone mineralization
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 193, Issue 1, pages 125–133, January 2001
How to Cite
Narisawa, S., Wennberg, C. and Luis Millán, J. (2001), Abnormal vitamin B6 metabolism in alkaline phosphatase knock-out mice causes multiple abnormalities, but not the impaired bone mineralization. J. Pathol., 193: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/1096-9896(2000)9999:9999<::AID-PATH722>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!