Mapping of resection margins of oral cancer for p53 overexpression and chromosome instability to detect residual (pre)malignant cells
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 193, Issue 1, pages 66–72, January 2001
How to Cite
van der Toorn, P.-P. G., Veltman, J. A., Bot, F. J., de Jong, J. M. A., Manni, J. J., Ramaekers, F. C. S. and Hopman, A. H. N. (2001), Mapping of resection margins of oral cancer for p53 overexpression and chromosome instability to detect residual (pre)malignant cells. J. Pathol., 193: 66–72. doi: 10.1002/1096-9896(2000)9999:9999<::AID-PATH785>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!