Effects of excess vitamin A on development of cranial neural crest-derived structures: A neonatal and embryologic study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 214–226, October 2000
How to Cite
Mulder, G. B., Manley, N., Grant, J., Schmidt, K., Zeng, W., Eckhoff, C. and Maggio-Price, L. (2000), Effects of excess vitamin A on development of cranial neural crest-derived structures: A neonatal and embryologic study. Teratology, 62: 214–226. doi: 10.1002/1096-9926(200010)62:4<214::AID-TERA7>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2000
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1999
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease. Grant Number: 5 P30 DK35816
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 2T32RR07019
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: T32 HD07456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!