Abnormal development of the sinuatrial venous valve and posterior hindbrain may contribute to late fetal resorption of vitamin A-deficient rat embryos
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 374–384, December 2000
How to Cite
White, J. C., Highland, M. and Clagett-Dame, M. (2000), Abnormal development of the sinuatrial venous valve and posterior hindbrain may contribute to late fetal resorption of vitamin A-deficient rat embryos. Teratology, 62: 374–384. doi: 10.1002/1096-9926(200012)62:6<374::AID-TERA4>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2000
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!