Birth defects after maternal exposure to corticosteroids: Prospective cohort study and meta-analysis of epidemiological studies
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 385–392, December 2000
How to Cite
Park-Wyllie, L., Mazzotta, P., Pastuszak, A., Moretti, M. E., Beique, L., Hunnisett, L., Friesen, M. H., Jacobson, S., Kasapinovic, S., Chang, D., Diav-Citrin, O., Chitayat, D., Nulman, I., Einarson, T. R. and Koren, G. (2000), Birth defects after maternal exposure to corticosteroids: Prospective cohort study and meta-analysis of epidemiological studies. Teratology, 62: 385–392. doi: 10.1002/1096-9926(200012)62:6<385::AID-TERA5>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2000
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!