Inhibition of androgen-sensitive LNCaP prostate cancer growth in vivo by melatonin: Association of antiproliferative action of the pineal hormone with mt1 receptor protein expression
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2001
How to Cite
Xi, S. C., Siu, S. W.F., Fong, S. W. and Shiu, S. Y.W. (2001), Inhibition of androgen-sensitive LNCaP prostate cancer growth in vivo by melatonin: Association of antiproliferative action of the pineal hormone with mt1 receptor protein expression. Prostate, 46: 52–61. doi: 10.1002/1097-0045(200101)46:1<52::AID-PROS1008>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2000
- University of Hong Kong, Neuroendocrinology Research Fund and CRCG. Grant Number: 10202804/18626/21400/301/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.