On decomposing a graph into nontrivial bonds
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 109–127, October 2000
How to Cite
McGuinness, S. (2000), On decomposing a graph into nontrivial bonds. J. Graph Theory, 35: 109–127. doi: 10.1002/1097-0118(200010)35:2<109::AID-JGT5>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2000
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!