In memory of my academic father Professor Klaus Wagner.
Miscellaneous problems on infinite graphs†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 128–151, October 2000
How to Cite
Halin, R. (2000), Miscellaneous problems on infinite graphs. J. Graph Theory, 35: 128–151. doi: 10.1002/1097-0118(200010)35:2<128::AID-JGT6>3.0.CO;2-6
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2000
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!