Constructing cubic edge- but not vertex-transitive graphs
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 152–160, October 2000
How to Cite
Marušič, D. (2000), Constructing cubic edge- but not vertex-transitive graphs. J. Graph Theory, 35: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/1097-0118(200010)35:2<152::AID-JGT7>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2000
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1998
- Ministrstvo za znanost in tehnologijo Slovenije.. Grant Number: J1-7035-1010-97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!