Members of the Lung Cancer Study Group include: E. C. Holmes∥ ∥ (Group Chairman), W. F. Coulson, K. P. Ramming, and T. H. Weisenburger (University of California, Los Angles, CA); Z. Petrovich (Wadsworth Veterans Hospital, Los Angeles, CA); R. T. Eagan,∥ ∥ R. E. Lee, W. S. Payne, R. E. Ritts, and L. Weiland (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN); C. F. Mountain,∥ ∥ H. T. Barkley, O. H. Frazier, K. Hermes, E. Hersh, and M. Valdivieso (University of Texas System Cancer Center, M. D. Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX); L. D. Hill,∥ ∥ M. D. Hafermann, and E. Morgan (Mason Clinic, Seattle, WA); B. Goodell, ∥ ∥ and K. E. Hellstrom (Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seattle, WA); C. Bagley, L. P. Johnson, H. Kellogg, P. W. Wright,∥ ∥ and R. D. Pinkman (Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA); T. D. Ivey (University Hospital, Seattle, WA); S. Hammar (Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA); W. Nelems (St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada); R. Feld,∥ ∥ D. Bergsagel, T. C. Brown, J. Curtis, C. Keen, J. F. Pringle, I. Quirt, and L. Yeoh (Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada); M. Blackstein, and M. Goldberg Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, (Canada); F. G. Pearson,∥ ∥ R. Ginsberg,∥ ∥ D. W. Chamberlain, J. Cooper, W. Evans, and T. Todd (Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada); M. Baker (Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada); R. I. Mitchell, and D. P. Jones (Wellesley Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada); R. K. Oldham,∥ ∥ J. T. Forbes, F. A. Greco, D. L. Page, R. Prager, R. L. Richardson, and S. L. Stroup (Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN); J. M. Lukeman,∥ ∥ and S. M. Sajjad (Pathology Reference Center of UT M. D. Anderson Hospital, Houston, TX); P. Grifone, A. Lebeck, A. Sharpe, and T. Voss (Operations Office, Silver Springs, MD); W. Lake Jr, J. Beach, L. Close, and H. Powell (Information Management Services, Bethesda, MD). Group Statisticians: M. Gail, and L. Rubinstein. Project Officers: W. McGuire, J. Allegra, and G. Witman. Program Director: M. Eisenberger (National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD)
Prognostic factors in patients with resected stage I non-small cell lung cancer. A report from the Lung Cancer Study Group
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1984 American Cancer Society
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1802–1813, 1 November 1984
How to Cite
Gail, M. H., Eagan, R. T., Feld, R., Ginsberg, R., Goodell, B., Hill, L., Holmes, E. C., Lukeman, J. M., Mountain, C. F., Oldham, R. K., Pearson, F. G., Wright, P. W., Lake, W. H. and The Lung Cancer Study Group (1984), Prognostic factors in patients with resected stage I non-small cell lung cancer. A report from the Lung Cancer Study Group. Cancer, 54: 1802–1813. doi: 10.1002/1097-0142(19841101)54:9<1802::AID-CNCR2820540908>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1983
- 2Prognostic factors for survival in inoperable lung cancer. In: StraussMJ, ed. Lung Cancer Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment. New York: Grune & Stratton, 1977; 271–280..
- 4Bronchogenic carcinoma: Prognostic factors and criteria of response. In: StaquetM, ed. Cancer Therapy: Prognostic Factors and Criteria of Response. New York: Raven Press, 1975; 185–197., .
- 5Prognostic implications of histology, size and location of primary tumors. In: MuggiaF, RozencweigM, eds. Lung Cancer: Progress in Therapeutic Approach. New York: Raven Press, 1979; 143–154., .
- 6American Joint Committee for Cancer Staging and End Results Reporting, Task Force on the Lung: Mountain CF, Carr DT, Martini N, Woolner CB, Raventos A. Manual for classification of cancer by site. Chicago, 1977; 59–61.
- 8Staging lung cancer. In: StraussMJ, ed. Lung Cancer Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment. New York: Grune & Stratton, 1977; 151–161., .
- 9Management implications of surgical staging studies. In: MuggiaF, RosencweigM, eds. Lung Cancer: Progress in Therapeutic Approach. New York: Raven Press, 1979; 233–242., .
- 19Regional immunotherapy of lung cancer with BCG. Lancet 1976; 21: 377–379., , .
- 20The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1980; 49–50., .