Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Gastroenterology, East Hospital, Kitasato University, School of Medicine, Asamizodai, Sagamihara-Shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
A phase II study of combination therapy with 5′-deoxy-5-fluorouridine and cisplatin in the treatment of advanced gastric cancer with primary foci
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 658–662, 1 August 1993
How to Cite
Koizumi, W., Kurihara, M., Sasai, T., Yoshida, S., Morise, K., Imamura, A., Akazawa, S., Betsuyaku, T., Ohkubo, S., Takahashi, H., Akiya, T., Hamada, T. and Kiyohashi, A. (1993), A phase II study of combination therapy with 5′-deoxy-5-fluorouridine and cisplatin in the treatment of advanced gastric cancer with primary foci. Cancer, 72: 658–662. doi: 10.1002/1097-0142(19930801)72:3<658::AID-CNCR2820720306>3.0.CO;2-K
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 1993
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 62S-1
- 8Phase II trial of 5′-deoxy-5-fluorouridine in the treatment of gastric cancer: a multicenter cooperative study. J Int Med Res 1988; 16 (Suppl 2): 17B–8B..
- 13A comparative, randomized and controlled study of the efficacy and safety of 5′-deoxy-5-fluorouridine administered daily or intermittently. J Int Med Res 1988; 16 (Suppl 2): 30B–1B., .
- 15Japanese Research Society for Gastric Cancer. General rules for gastric cancer study. 11th ed. Tokyo: Kanehara, 1985: 101–35 (in Japanese).
- 16Evaluation of the effect of chemotherapy in gastric cancer patients with an intact primary tumor according to the criteria of the Japanese Research Society for Gastric Cancer. J Jpn Soc Cancer Ther 1991; 26: 644–54., , .
- 245-Fluorouracil(F) + epirubicin(E) + cisplatin(C) in patients (PTS) with advanced gastric cancer (AGC) [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 1990; 9: 123., , , , , , et al.
- 27Combination chemotherapy with etoposide (E), Adriamycin (A) and cisplatin (P) (EAP) for advanced gastric cancer [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 1989; 8: 108..
- 28Etoposide, doxorubicin, cisplatin (EAP) chemotherapy for advanced gastric adenocarcinoma: results of a Phase II trial [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 1990; 9: 103., , .