Czech study on lung cancer screening
Post-trial follow-up of lung cancer deaths up to year 15 since enrollment
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Prevention and Early Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
Volume 89, Issue Supplement 11, pages 2363–2368, 1 December 2000
How to Cite
Kubík, A. K., Parkin, D. M. and Zatloukal, P. (2000), Czech study on lung cancer screening. Cancer, 89: 2363–2368. doi: 10.1002/1097-0142(20001201)89:11+<2363::AID-CNCR9>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2000
- Czech Ministry of Health Internal Grant Agency. Grant Number: 4970-3
- 2Current and future trends in lung cancer mortality in the Czech Republic. Lung Cancer 1998; 21(Suppl 1): S2–3., , .
- 5Principles of screening and the evaluation of screening programs. In: Miller AB, ed. Screening for cancer. Orlando, FL: Academic Press, 1985: 3–24..
- 6Early detection of lung cancer: the Mayo project. In: Prorok PC, Miller AB, editors. Screening for cancer. UICC Technical Report Series 78. Geneva: International Union Against Cancer, 1984: 107–22..
- 9Screening in chronic disease. New York, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1985..
- 11Evaluation of screening for prostate, lung and colorectal cancers: the PLC Trial. In: Miller AB, Chamberlain J, Day NE, Hakama M, Prorok PC, editors. Cancer screening. Cambridge, New York: Cambridge University Press, 1991: 300–20., , , , .
- 12Screening for lung cancer. In: Miller AB, editor. Advances in cancer screening. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996: 122–8., .