Error-related brain activation during a Go/NoGo response inhibition task
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 131–143, March 2001
How to Cite
Menon, V., Adleman, N. E., White, C.D., Glover, G.H. and Reiss, A.L. (2001), Error-related brain activation during a Go/NoGo response inhibition task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 12: 131–143. doi: 10.1002/1097-0193(200103)12:3<131::AID-HBM1010>3.0.CO;2-C
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2000
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH50047, MH01142, HD31715
- The M.I.N.D. Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!