This work conforms with the Code of Practice for the Care and Use of Animals for Scientific Purposes (1990) and the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1995, and was approved by the University of Adelaide Animals Ethics Committee.
The antibiotic and anticancer active aurein peptides from the Australian Bell Frogs Litoria aurea and Litoria raniformis. Part 2. Sequence determination using electrospray mass spectrometry 1
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 14, Issue 21, pages 2002–2011, 15 November 2000
How to Cite
Rozek, T., Bowie, J. H., Wallace, J. C. and Tyler, M. J. (2000), The antibiotic and anticancer active aurein peptides from the Australian Bell Frogs Litoria aurea and Litoria raniformis. Part 2. Sequence determination using electrospray mass spectrometry . Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 14: 2002–2011. doi: 10.1002/1097-0231(20001115)14:21<2002::AID-RCM128>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2000
- The Australian Research Council
- The Anti-Cancer Foundation of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!