Comparison of different approaches to incidence prediction based on simple interpolation techniques
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 1741–1752, 15 July 2000
How to Cite
Dyba, T. and Hakulinen, T. (2000), Comparison of different approaches to incidence prediction based on simple interpolation techniques. Statist. Med., 19: 1741–1752. doi: 10.1002/1097-0258(20000715)19:13<1741::AID-SIM496>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: JUL 1998
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- Stockholm Cancer Society
- Ministry of Education in Finland
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!