Lead poisoning in a historical perspective
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: International Conference on Lead Exposure, Reproductive Toxicity and Carcinogenicity
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 244–254, September 2000
How to Cite
Hernberg, S. (2000), Lead poisoning in a historical perspective. Am. J. Ind. Med., 38: 244–254. doi: 10.1002/1097-0274(200009)38:3<244::AID-AJIM3>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.