Performance of small-scale CHO perfusion cultures using an acoustic cell filtration device for cell retention: Characterization of separation efficiency and impact of perfusion on product quality
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 440–449, 20 August 2000
How to Cite
Ryll, T., Dutina, G., Reyes, A., Gunson, J., Krummen, L. and Etcheverry, T. (2000), Performance of small-scale CHO perfusion cultures using an acoustic cell filtration device for cell retention: Characterization of separation efficiency and impact of perfusion on product quality. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 69: 440–449. doi: 10.1002/1097-0290(20000820)69:4<440::AID-BIT10>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!