Studies related to the scale-up of high-cell-density E. coli fed-batch fermentations using multiparameter flow cytometry: Effect of a changing microenvironment with respect to glucose and dissolved oxygen concentration
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 381–390, 20 November 2000
How to Cite
Hewitt, C. J., Nebe-Von Caron, G., Axelsson, B., McFarlane, C. M. and Nienow, A. W. (2000), Studies related to the scale-up of high-cell-density E. coli fed-batch fermentations using multiparameter flow cytometry: Effect of a changing microenvironment with respect to glucose and dissolved oxygen concentration. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 70: 381–390. doi: 10.1002/1097-0290(20001120)70:4<381::AID-BIT3>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2000
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2000
- EC IV Framework in Biotechnology. Grant Number: BIO4-CT95-028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!