Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid: Role of on-site assessment and multiple cytologic preparations
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 425–429, December 2000
How to Cite
Baloch, Z. W., Tam, D., Langer, J., Mandel, S., LiVolsi, V. A. and Gupta, P. K. (2000), Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid: Role of on-site assessment and multiple cytologic preparations. Diagn. Cytopathol., 23: 425–429. doi: 10.1002/1097-0339(200012)23:6<425::AID-DC14>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2000
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.