Satisfiers and dissatisfiers: A two-factor model for website design and evaluation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 1253–1268, 2000
How to Cite
Zhang, P. and von Dran, G. M. (2000), Satisfiers and dissatisfiers: A two-factor model for website design and evaluation. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 51: 1253–1268. doi: 10.1002/1097-4571(2000)9999:9999<::AID-ASI1039>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2000
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!