Inhibition of motor unit firing during experimental muscle pain in humans
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1219–1226, August 2000
How to Cite
Sohn, M. K., Graven-Nielsen, T., Arendt-Nielsen, L. and Svensson, P. (2000), Inhibition of motor unit firing during experimental muscle pain in humans. Muscle Nerve, 23: 1219–1226. doi: 10.1002/1097-4598(200008)23:8<1219::AID-MUS10>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2000
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.