Engineering three-dimensional bone tissue in vitro using biodegradable scaffolds: Investigating initial cell-seeding density and culture period
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 376–382, 5 September 2000
How to Cite
Holy, C. E., Shoichet, M. S. and Davies, J. E. (2000), Engineering three-dimensional bone tissue in vitro using biodegradable scaffolds: Investigating initial cell-seeding density and culture period. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 51: 376–382. doi: 10.1002/1097-4636(20000905)51:3<376::AID-JBM11>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!