Calcium and phosphate supplementation promotes bone cell mineralization: Implications for hydroxyapatite (HA)-enhanced bone formation
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 270–278, November 2000
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-L., Stanford, C. M. and Keller, J. C. (2000), Calcium and phosphate supplementation promotes bone cell mineralization: Implications for hydroxyapatite (HA)-enhanced bone formation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 52: 270–278. doi: 10.1002/1097-4636(200011)52:2<270::AID-JBM5>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1999
- NIDR/NIH. Grant Number: DE08540
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!