Mechanical properties of the dentinoenamel junction: AFM studies of nanohardness, elastic modulus, and fracture
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2001
How to Cite
Marshall, G. W., Balooch, M., Gallagher, R. R., Gansky, S. A. and Marshall, S. J. (2001), Mechanical properties of the dentinoenamel junction: AFM studies of nanohardness, elastic modulus, and fracture. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 54: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/1097-4636(200101)54:1<87::AID-JBM10>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2000
- U. S. Public Health Service through National Institutes of Health/ National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Numbers: R01 DE 13029, training grant K16 DE 00386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!