Characterization of SWI/SNF protein expression in human breast cancer cell lines and other malignancies
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 186, Issue 1, pages 136–145, January 2001
How to Cite
Cristofaro, M. F. D., Betz, B. L., Rorie, C. J., Reisman, D. N., Wang, W. and Weissman, B. E. (2001), Characterization of SWI/SNF protein expression in human breast cancer cell lines and other malignancies. J. Cell. Physiol., 186: 136–145. doi: 10.1002/1097-4652(200101)186:1<136::AID-JCP1010>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2000
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2000
- PIH NIH. Grant Numbers: CA63176, 5-T32-ES07017, 5-T32-CA71341-01, 5-T32-ES07126-17, 5-T32-CA09156-25
- NIH DE. Grant Number: 12355
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!