Psychodynamics and Psychopathology
Factorial and discriminant validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression (CES-D) scale
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January 1986
How to Cite
Orme, J. G., Reis, J. and Herz, E. J. (1986), Factorial and discriminant validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression (CES-D) scale. J. Clin. Psychol., 42: 28–33. doi: 10.1002/1097-4679(198601)42:1<28::AID-JCLP2270420104>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
- National Istitute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1T32-MH17053
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and the Pittway Charitable Trust, Chicago, Illinois
- Center for Health Services and Policy Research of Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!