Psychodynamics and Psychopathology
Factorial and discriminant validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression (CES-D) scale
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January 1986
How to Cite
Orme, J. G., Reis, J. and Herz, E. J. (1986), Factorial and discriminant validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression (CES-D) scale. J. Clin. Psychol., 42: 28–33. doi: 10.1002/1097-4679(198601)42:1<28::AID-JCLP2270420104>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- National Istitute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1T32-MH17053
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and the Pittway Charitable Trust, Chicago, Illinois
- Center for Health Services and Policy Research of Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!