Mutational analysis of GLUT1 (SLC2A1) in Glut-1 Deficiency Syndrome
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 224–231, September 2000
How to Cite
Wang, D., Kranz-Eble, P. and De Vivo, D. C. (2000), Mutational analysis of GLUT1 (SLC2A1) in Glut-1 Deficiency Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 16: 224–231. doi: 10.1002/1098-1004(200009)16:3<224::AID-HUMU5>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2000
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2000
- Colleen Giblin Charitable Foundation for Pediatric Neurology Research
- Will Foundation
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: NS37949, RR00645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!