Identification of three novel mutations in the USH1C gene and detection of thirty-one polymorphisms used for haplotype analysis
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 34–41, 2001
How to Cite
Zwaenepoel, I., Verpy, E., Blanchard, S., Meins, M., Apfelstedt-Sylla, E., Gal, A. and Petit, C. (2001), Identification of three novel mutations in the USH1C gene and detection of thirty-one polymorphisms used for haplotype analysis. Hum. Mutat., 17: 34–41. doi: 10.1002/1098-1004(2001)17:1<34::AID-HUMU4>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2000
- Retina France
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- König Forschung contra Blindheit Initiative Usher Syndrome
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- C. and J.-P. Bernais
- European Economic Community. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-1999-00988
- CEDRE fund. Grant Number: 968/R
- Deafness Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: NIHR01 DC02530, NIDCD R03 DC04530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!